Sakiko Minagawa, MS, RD, LD, is a registered dietitian for the Divison of Sports Medicine at Nationwide Children’s Hospital. She is registered by the Commission on Dietetic Registration and licensed by the State Medical Board of Ohio.
Sakiko grew up in Dublin, OH and attended Dublin City Schools. She received a bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science while competing on the women’s cross country and track & field team, and a master’s degree in Allied Medicine at The Ohio State University.
Sakiko ran at the 2020 Olympic Trials in the marathon and continues to enjoy running for the Columbus Running Company Elite team.
- Member, Sports Cardiovascular and Wellness Nutrition Dietetic Practice Group (SCAN), 2018 - Present
- Member, Collegiate and Professional Sports Dietitians Association (CPSDA), 2018 - Present
- Member, Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, 2016 - Present
- Member, Ohio Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, 2016 - Present
- Member, USA Track and Field, 2016 - Present
Date of Appointment at Nationwide Children’s Hospital: 08/17/2020
|Graduate School||The Ohio State University||Date Completed: 05/05/2019|
|Undergraduate School||The Ohio State University||Date Completed: 05/08/2016|