Jeremy Jones, MD, is Neuroradiology Section Chief in the Department of Radiology at Nationwide Children’s Hospital, serving alongside a group of pediatric neuroradiologists committed to delivering outstanding imaging care across the entire spectrum of pedatric central nervous system disease.
He previously served as a Neuroradiology and Informatics Section Chiefs in the Department of Radiology at Texas Children’s Hospital. He has worked both as an adult and pediatric neuroradiolist in Charlotte, North Carolina. He is certified by the American Board of Radiology and has a Certificate of Added Qualification in Neuroradiology, obtained following subspecialty training at the University of Pennsylvania.
His interests include patient specific brain mapping in the setting of epilepsy and oncology with advanced MR techniques (fMRI, DTI), the MR assessment of CNS tumor response to treatment and its complications, imaging of CNS vascular disease, and application of motion insensitive MR sequences in unsedated children.
- RSNA Magna Cum Laude Award, 2003
- Chief Resident, Mount Sinai Radiology, 2000
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society, 1995
- Valedictorian, College of Arts and Sciences, Georgia Institute of Technology, 1992
- Member, American Roentgen Ray Society
- Member, Radiological Society of North America
- Member, American Society of Neuroradiology
- Member, American College of Radiology
- Member, American Medical Association
- Member, Society for Imaging Informatics in Medicine
Date of Appointment at Nationwide Children’s Hospital: 07/10/2017
- Diagnostic Radiology
|Fellowship||University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine||Date Completed: 06/30/2002|
|Residency||Mount Sinal Medical Center||Date Completed: 06/30/2000|
|Medical School||Medical College of Georgia - Augusta University||Date Completed: 06/08/1996|
|Undergraduate School||Georgia Institute of Technology||Date Completed: 06/01/1992|