Dane A. Snyder, MD, is the Section Chief in the Division of Ambulatory Pediatrics at Nationwide Children’s Hospital and an Associate Professor of Pediatrics at The Ohio State University College of Medicine. In addition to his administrative duties, he provides direct patient care at the Nationwide Children's Hospital Hilltop Primary Care Center. He also precepts pediatric residents in their primary care continuity clinic at the Hilltop center.
Dr. Snyder’s clinical interests include asthma, quality improvement, and teaching medical students and residents. Dr. Snyder completed the Residency Training Program in the Department of Pediatrics at The Ohio State University College of Medicine and Nationwide Children’s Hospital in June 2008.
- Dr. John Schultz Quality Award, Nationwide Children's Hospital, 2016
- Resident Award in Teaching Excellence by Junior Faculty, Nationwide Children's Hospital, 2013
- Service from the Heart, Nationwide Children's Hospital, 2013
- Listed, Best Doctors in America
- Member, Academic Pediatric Association, 2017 - Present
- Member, Central Ohio Pediatric Society, 2017 - Present
- Fellow, American Academy of Pediatrics, 2005 - Present
- Member, Ohio Chapter, American Academy of Pediatrics, 2005 - Present
Date of Appointment at Nationwide Children’s Hospital: 07/01/2008
|Residency||Nationwide Children's Hospital||Date Completed: 06/30/2008|
|Medical School||Medical College of Ohio at Toledo||Date Completed: 06/30/2005|