Cynthia Holland-Hall, MD, MPH, is a physician in the Section of Adolescent Medicine at Nationwide Children's Hospital and an Associate Professor of Pediatrics at The Ohio State University College of Medicine. She attended the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine and completed her pediatric residency and adolescent medicine fellowship training at Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh. She is the Program Director for Nationwide Children's Hospital's Adolescent Medicine Fellowship.
Dr. Holland-Hall is a fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics, for which she is a frequent speaker and member of the executive committee of the Section on Adolescent Health. She is also an active member of the North American Society for Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology and the Society for Adolescent Health and Medicine. In addition to her interest in medical education, her clinical interests include reproductive health, sexually transmitted infections, and eating disorders. She has co-authored two text books on adolescent medicine, and has written and edited numerous book chapters and review articles. She is the mother of three teenagers, each of whom both reinforces and challenges everything she ever thought she knew about adolescence.
- Listed, Castle Connolly Top Doctors, 2020
- Outstanding Primary Care Teachers of the Year, Doctors Hospital Family Medicine Residency Program, 2010
- Excellence in Teaching Award, Department of Pediatrics, The Ohio State University College of Medicine, 2009
- Outstanding Primary Care Teachers of the Year, Doctors Hospital Family Medicine Residency Program, 2006
- Huffman-Capraro Award, North American Society for Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology, 1999
- Alpha Omega Alpha, University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine, 1993
- Listed, Best Doctors in America
Date of Appointment at Nationwide Children’s Hospital: 11/21/2000
- Adolescent Medicine
|Fellowship||Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC||Date Completed: 06/30/2000|
|Residency||Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC||Date Completed: 06/30/1997|
|Internship||Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh of UPMC||Date Completed: 06/30/1995|
|Medical School||University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine||Date Completed: 06/10/1994|