Barb Drobnic, RN, BSN, CPN, is an IBD Nurse Coordinator in the Division of Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition. She facilitates and coordinates ongoing education needs for patients and families.
Awards, Honors & Organizations
- Lifetime Service to Children with IBD, The Center for Pediatric and Adolescent Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Nationwide Children's Hospital, 2017
- Crohn's & Colitis Award, Central Ohio Chapter for Volunteer Work and Leadership of the Ohio Nurses Day Programs, 2008
- Distinguished Leadership Award, Central Ohio Chapter of the Crohns & Colitis Foundation, 2004
- Member, North American Society of Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition/The Association of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition Nurses, 2017 - Present
- Member, Crohn's & Colitis Foundation, 1996 - Present
- Member, Pediatric Nursing Certification Board, 1991 - Present