Anita R. Narayanan, MD, FAAP, is a faculty member in the Section of Developmental Behavioral Pediatrics at Nationwide Children's Hospital and an assistant professor of Clinical Pediatrics at The Ohio State University College of Medicine. Her primary clinical activities involve evaluation and care of children with autism spectrum disorder, developmental delays, neonatal follow up and sequelae of prematurity. Dr. Narayanan is a physician member of the Cardiac neurodevelopmental follow up clinic.
Her research interests include quality improvement activities related to social determinants of health and research related to the long term developmental and behavioral outcomes of children born prematurely.
- Member, American Academy of Pediatrics, Council on Children with Disabilities, 2017 - Present
- Member, The Society of Developmental Behavioral Pediatrics, 2011 - Present
- Fellow, American Academy of Pediatrics, 2008 - Present
- Member, Special Interest Group for NICU Follow Up, Society for Developmental Behavioral Pediatrics
- Moderator, International Collaborative Office Rounds with Society of Developmental Behavioral Pediatrics
Date of Appointment at Nationwide Children’s Hospital: 09/01/2014
- Developmental Behavioral Pediatrics
|Fellowship||Nationwide Children's Hospital||Date Completed: 06/30/2014|
|Residency||Peyton Manning Children's/St Vincent||Date Completed: 06/30/2011|
|Internship||Wesley Medical Center||Date Completed: 08/31/2009|
|Medical School||Sri Ramachandra University||Date Completed: 08/01/2007|