Alice Bass, APRN, is a pediatric nurse practitioner with the Advanced Illness Management (AIM) Team at Nationwide Children's. Alice received her BA from Miami University, Oxford, Ohio and her MSN from Boston College, Chestnut Hill, MA. She holds a sub-specialty in pediatric palliative care through her MSN program and is board certified as a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner - Primary Care through PNCB.
Prior to joining Nationwide Children's, Alice was a pediatric hematology and oncology nurse. Alice is actively involved in ELNEC-Peds education for the institution, helping to promote awareness and education on pediatric palliative care for hospital staff. She is a member of AAHPM, and currently also serves as the Pediatric SIG Chair for the Hospice and Palliative Nurses Association (HPNA).
- Recipient, Robert Wood Johnson Scholarship, Boston College, 2011
- Recipient, Robert Wood Johnson Scholarship, Boston College, 2010
- Member, Sigma Theta Tau International (STTI), 2012 - Present
- National Association of Pediatric Nurse Practitioners (NAPNAP), Member, 2012 - Present
- Association of Pediatric Hematology /Oncology Nurses (APHON), Member, 2012 - 2013
Date of Appointment at Nationwide Children’s Hospital: 03/31/2014
- Certified Pediatric Nurse Practitioner- Primary Care
|Graduate School||Boston College of Nursing||Date Completed: 08/30/2012|