MyChart is a free service offered to patients of Nationwide Children’s Hospital. It gives you quick and secure access to your lab results, appointment information, current medications, immunization history and more – all from your computer or mobile device.
Effective April 7, MyChart is being updated to give you even more access to your medical record. View our Frequently Asked Questions to learn more.
With MyChart, you can
- Participate in video telehealth visits. Attend your child’s next appointment online. Available for select appointment types.
- Echeck-in for your upcoming appointment. Update your contact information, upload your current insurance and sign consent forms before your visit.
- Manage your appointments. Request or cancel an appointment or view details of your past and upcoming appointments.
- Access your test results. No more waiting for a phone call or letter. View your results and your doctor’s comments as soon as they are available.
- Keep track of your prescriptions and request prescription refills. Send a request for any of your refillable medications.
- Communicate with your doctor. Get answers to your medical questions wherever you are. You can even upload photos or videos to show your provider your medical concern.
- Request your medical record.