Exploring the Scientific Method and Careers in Medical Research
Expose young people (high school and undergraduate students) to the scientific method and careers in medical research.
- Discuss themes in scientific inquiry and ethics
- Explore careers in medical research
- Identify career options and steps to achieve career goals
- Create an opportunity for collegiality and social interaction among aspiring young scientists.
How to Participate
Summer 2021 classes will be held virtually every Thursday afternoon from 4-5 p.m. beginning June 17 and ending July 22. There is no charge to attend, but registration is required.
Registration for 2021 classes can be found on our course listings page, by using the link below. Check back often for any program changes and/or updates
For questions, please email Community Education or call (614) 355-0589.
If you are unable to attend, all sessions will be posted to our On Demand Library.
LocationSummer 2021 classes will be held virtually.
- Innovation in Pediatric Practice
- Introduction to Biomedical Research
- Cutting Edge Therapeutics
- Pathways Into Science