The Community Relations Department develops partnerships with key community stakeholders, manages the Hospital's Good Neighbor Agreement with 14 area civic associations and commissions, supports the Nationwide Children's Hospital Primary Care Network with community outreach activities, and measures the Hospital’s community benefits with special quantitative software (CBISA).
- Good Neighbor Agreement
- Healthy Neighborhoods Healthy Families
- Community Health Needs Assessment
- Current News
Meet Our Team
- Angela Mingo, Community Relations Director
- Carla Fountaine, Senior Community Relations Specialist
- John Alexander, Healthy Homes Project Manager
- Jordan Henderson, Healthy Home Acquisitions Coordinator
- Sarah Higgins, Healthy Homes Project Coordinator
- Gretchen West, Healthy Homes Executive Director
Emailing Community Relations
The Community Relations email is intended strictly for questions and comments related to the Good Neighbor Agreement and ongoing facilities construction. Please visit www.healthyhomesco.org for information related to the Healthy Homes program.
The Community Relations email does not function as a physician referral department or provide contact information for employees of Nationwide Children’s Hospital. For additional questions or concerns not related to Community Relations, please visit the additional Nationwide Children’s Hospital departmental sites listed below.