The Community Relations Department develops partnerships with key community stakeholders, manages the Hospital's Good Neighbor Agreement with 14 area civic associations and commissions, supports the Nationwide Children's Hospital Primary Care Network with community outreach activities, and measures the Hospital’s community benefits with special quantitative software (CBISA).
- Good Neighbor Agreement
- Healthy Neighborhoods Healthy Families
- Community Health Needs Assessment
- Current News
Meet Our Team
Community Relations Team
- Angela Mingo, Community Relations Director
- Carla Fountaine, Community Relations Project Manager
- Alisa Kovac-Ahmed, Community Relations Specialist
Healthy Homes Team
- Gretchen West, Healthy Homes Executive Director
- John Alexander, Healthy Homes Project Manager
- Patrice Allen Brady, Healthy Homes Project Manager
- Emily Long, Healthy Homes Project Manager
- Vickie Barrett, Healthy Homes Tenant Service Coordinator
- Sarah Higgins, Healthy Homes Tenant Compliance Specialist
- Lydia Prenger, Healthy Homes Project Coordinator
- Anisa Thaci, Healthy Homes Intern
- Ashly White, Healthy Homes Administrative Support
Emailing Community Relations
The Community Relations email is intended strictly for questions and comments related to the Good Neighbor Agreement and ongoing facilities construction. Please visit healthyhomescolumbus.org for information related to the Healthy Homes program.
The Community Relations email does not function as a physician referral department or provide contact information for employees of Nationwide Children’s Hospital. For additional questions or concerns not related to Community Relations, please visit the additional Nationwide Children’s Hospital departmental sites listed below.