The wait time provided is an estimate of the time it will take for your child to see the doctor after checking into the Urgent Care. It is for reference only.
Each location has a unique time that is shared based on many factors – this includes:
- Every child who enters is seen by our medical team and is properly diagnosed and treated. This takes time and can impact the wait.
- The medical team does determine each child’s needs and sicker kids will be seen sooner
- In order to obtain this data for your use, our computer system draws from our internal website within firewall limits to access detailed location check-in logs approximately every 30 minutes.
- The technology cannot provide updates every minute check the bottom of the previous page for “last updated” time please
- Each urgent care location has its own data – we encourage you to make your decision based on what is best for your child
How to read the wait time information
“Less than 15 minutes” states that the exact wait time cannot be estimated for that location because patients may be seen more quickly than our system receives updated figures.
“More than 90 minutes” states that exact wait time cannot currently be estimated because of high patient volume at a particular location and a longer wait should be expected by families choosing to visit that Urgent Care site.
“This location is currently closed, it will open today at ____” states that the location is closed and your child is unable to receive medical care at the specified Urgent Care site until the designated opening time.
“We are experiencing technical difficulties” states that our system is currently unable to track and post wait time data due to an issue with the system. The Urgent Care is still open – only the wait time data is experiencing technical difficulties. . You should check back at a later time for updated information.
As always, please call your child’s pediatrician or family doctor first before seeking external medical attention. If your child has a medical emergency, call 911 or go straight to the emergency department.