The myResidency mobile application provides Pediatric Residents at Nationwide Children’s Hospital with quick access to hospital guides, contacts, lectures and handbooks.
A Mobile Tool and Guide
"My Residency" – A mobile tool and guide for Resident’s at Nationwide Children's Hospital. My Residency is available by invitation only to those Pediatric Resident’s at Nationwide Children’s Hospital. This helping tool is designed to provide quick access to information vital to the program. Review scheduled lecture times and log your attendance. Review clinical guidelines and reference books. Access your online schedule and online calculators. The App provides access to our phone numbers and connectivity to departments across the system, information on the various rotations, and a directory of other residents.
We are one of America’s largest pediatric health care and research centers delivering care for more than one million patient visits each year. Families travel from around the nation and around the globe to access life-saving treatments – many unavailable anywhere else. We are 68 facilities extending out across Ohio and beyond. It’s the pediatric expertise every child needs. Here, the future health and potential of all children, is being shaped. Here, our doctors and researchers are revolutionizing your child’s health and the health of future generations.
- Hospital Phonebook - A list of important phone numbers throughout the hosptial
- My Rotations - A simple way to track your rotations
- Program Contacts - Contact information for other residents and program leadership as well as a secure internal messaging system within the app
- Lectures - Lecture series calendar
- Amion - Our scheduling site for residency rotations
- Calculators - From body mass index to glucose infusion- 11 calculators are available to help you during your work day
- Quick Guide - Our hospital residency manual with detailed information about all rotations and specialties
- Residency Handbook - Program policies, procedures and a "how to" section
- NICU Cards - Detailed information about caring for babies in the NICU
The MyResidency app is available for download on both iPhone and Android devices. The app is only accessible to current Nationwide Children's residents and you will be emailed an activation code at the beginning of your residency.