Jack A. Kopechek, MD, is a member of the Section of Primary Care Pediatrics at Nationwide Children’s Hospital and a Clinical Professor of Pediatrics at The Ohio State University College of Medicine. Dr. Kopechek provides primary care for children and adolescents at the Nationwide Children’s Hospital Linden Primary Care Center.
Dr. Kopechek is highly involved in medical student education at The Ohio State University College of Medicine where he serves as Chair of the Executive Curriculum Committee, Director of Competency for Practice-based Learning and Improvement, and Director of the Portfolio and Coaching program. He serves medical students directly as a Longitudinal Group facilitator and as a Longitudinal Practice preceptor for first and second year students.
- Distinguished Educator Award, The Ohio State University College of Medicine, 2019
- Inspire Award, The Ohio State University College of Medicine, 2016
- Longitudinal Practice Preceptor of the Year, 2016
- Bruce P. Meyer, MD, Family Art of Medicine Award, Nationwide Children's Hospital, 2014
- Longitudinal Group Facilitator of the Year, 2014
- “Excellence in Teaching Award” for the Department of Pediatrics, The Ohio State University College of Medicine, 2008
- Member, Academic Pediatrics Association
- Member, American College of Pediatricians
Date of Appointment at Nationwide Children’s Hospital: 06/14/1988
|Residency||Nationwide Children's Hospital||Date Completed: 12/31/1987|
|Internship||Nationwide Children's Hospital||Date Completed: 12/31/1985|
|Medical School||Ohio State University College of Medicine||Date Completed: 12/31/1984|