Jessica Buschmann, MS, RD, CSSD, LD, is the first registered dietitian on staff for the Sports Medicine department at Nationwide Children’s Hospital. She is registered by the Commission on Dietetic Registration and licensed by the Ohio Board of Dietetics.
Jessica graduated from Otterbein College (now University) in 2009 with a BA in Athletic Training. Jessica graduated in May of 2012 from Marywood University where she completed her Masters degree in Sports Nutrition and Exercise Science while also fulfilling all requirements for the Marywood University Coordinated Program. At Marywood, Jessica was the graduate assistant for the Nutrition and Dietetics Department.
- Member, Ohio Chapter of The American Academy of Pediatrics, 2015 - Present
- Member, Home and School Health Committee (HASH), 2015 - Present
- Member, The Collegiate and Professional Sports Dietitians Association (CPSDA), 2015 - Present
- Member, Columbus Dietetic Association (CDA), 2013 - Present
- Member, Sports, Cardiovascular and Wellness Nutrition Dietetic Practice Group (SCAN), 2013 - Present
- Member, International Female Athlete Triad Coalition, 2013 - 2016
- Member, Ohio Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Association (OAND), 2012 - Present
- Member, Pediatric Nutrition Practice Group (PNPG), 2011 - 2016
- Member, Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (AND), 2009 - Present
- Member, Pennsylvania Dietetic Association, 2009 - 2012
- Member, Wellness Advisory Committee at Nationwide Children’s Hospital
2013 - Present Otterbein University Adjunct Professor for Health and Sport Sciences
2012 - Present Nationwide Children's Hospital Board Certified Specialist in Sports Dietetics
2012 - 2012 Sodexo Inc. Clinical Dietitian