Prepare for your Psychology Visit
- A parent or guardian must be present for this appointment.
- Please note all co-pays are due at the time of service.
- Please be prepared to provide the following information, if applicable, about your child: Insurance Care, Medicaid Card, and child's Social Security Number.
- In most cases, our services are billed under your Medical Benefits; in certain cases, we will bill to your Mental Health (Behavioral Health) benefits.
- We will be contacting your insurance or managed care company to verify your coverage and to attempt to obtain authorization.
- We will contact you only if the scheduled appointment is for a non-covered service under your plan or you have a deductible of $1000.00 or more.
- Should you be unable to keep your scheduled appointment, please call to cancel or reschedule at least 24 hours in advance at (614) 722-4700.
- Also, please call if you have any questions regarding the appointment.