Prepare for your Primary Care Visit
- Parent or legal guardian must accompany the patient.
- Please bring any discharge paperwork received when the patient and mother/legal guardian were released from the hospital.
- Please bring your child's most up to date vaccine/ shot/ immunization record to your appointment.
- Please bring any medications, vitamins or herbal supplements the patient is currently taking with you to the appointment.
- Please bring the most recent Pediatrician's name and phone number to your child's appointment.
- If you are unable to make your appointment, please call us to cancel. Another family could then have that appointment time.
- Your Insurance benefits may include you are responsible for an Office Visit co-pay. Co-pays can be paid at the time of the office visit, we accept credit cards, debit cards and checks.