Prepare for your Primary Care Visit
- Parent or legal guardian must accompany the patient.
- Please bring your child's most up to date vaccine/ shot/ immunization record to your appointment.
- Please bring any medications, vitamins or herbal supplements the patient is currently taking with you to the appointment.
- If you are unable to make your appointment, please call us to cancel. Another family could then have that appointment time.
- Your insurance benefits may state you are responsible for an office visit co-pay. Co-pays can be paid at the time of the office visit. We accept credit cards, debit cards and checks.