Prepare for your Pediatric Surgery Visit
- Parent or legal guardian must accompany the patient.
- Please bring any medications, vitamins or herbal supplements the patient is currently taking with you to the appointment.
- Please check with your insurance provider to see if a referral is required for this visit. We are not in network with all insurance.
- Please be advised that the duration noted on this itinerary does not reflect actual time you will spend in our clinic.
- Your Insurance benefits may include you are responsible for an Office Visit co-pay. Co-pays can be paid at the time of the office visit, we accept credit cards, debit cards and checks.