Prepare for your Pain Clinic Visit
- There is a possibility that you may be seen by a Physical Therapist in addition to the Physician and the Psychologist during this visit.
- Patients that are 20 minutes late will need to reschedule.
- Parent or legal guardian must accompany the patient or patient must bring or have a consent form on file.
- Please bring any medications, vitamins or herbal supplements the patient is currently taking with you to the appointment.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- Your Insurance benefits may include you are responsible for an Office Visit co-pay. Co-pays can be paid at the time of the office visit, we accept credit cards, debit cards and checks.