Prepare for your Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology Visit
- Please bring any pertinent information (x-rays, labs, immunization records).
- Bring copies of insurance card.
- Bring immunization record.
- Please bring any medications, vitamins or herbal supplements the patient is currently taking with you to the appointment.
- Parent or legal guardian must accompany the patient and must be present for entire visit.
- Guardians who are not biological parents need to present documentation of proof of guardianship, or child will not be seen that day.
- For female patients, age 12 and over, please bring any applicable HPV (Human Papilloma Virus)/Gardasil records to their first appt.