Prepare for your Occupational Therapy Visit
What to Bring:
- All patients must be accompanied by a parent or guardian for the initial evaluation. Guardians who are not biological parents need to present documentation or proof of guardianship.
- Insurance card
- Please dress your child in play clothes with tennis shoes for this evaluation.
- Prepare to discuss your concerns about your child and your goals for therapy.
What to Expect:
- This visit will typically last up to 1 hour.
- Please plan to arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time for parking and registration.
- If you need to reschedule or cancel, please call (614) 722-2200.
- If you arrive late, a follow-up visit may be required to complete the evaluation.
- A legal guardian must remain in the department throughout the length of the evaluation.