Prepare for your International Adoption Clinic Visit
- Please allow up to one hour and thirty minutes for this visit.
- Parent or legal guardian must accompany the patient.
- Bring the patient's immunization record with you to the visit.
- Please bring any medications, vitamins or herbal supplements the patient is currently taking with you to the appointment.
- You may want to bring bottles, drink cup, snacks, diapers and appropriate toys to occupy your child during the appointment time.
- Your Insurance benefits may include you are responsible for an Office Visit co-pay. Co-pays can be paid at the time of the office visit, we accept credit cards, debit cards and checks.