Prepare for your Dental Visit
- If this is your child's first visit with our team, we will examine your child, talk to you, and make a treatment plan. Treatment will probably be scheduled for a later visit.
- If your child has been scheduled for treatment, please follow any special instructions you were given.
- Please bring any x-rays or other information that you may have about your child's problem with you to the appointment.
- Patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Please bring any applicable guardianship paperwork to the visit.
- Please bring the patient's insurance card to every visit.
- This service is only available every other month, so it is important that you keep your appointment.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early. Patients who are late for their scheduled appointment may be asked to reschedule for a future date.
- Cancellation policy: If you are unable to keep your appointment, a 24 hour notice is required.