Prepare for your Dental Visit
- Please bring any medications, vitamins or herbal supplements your child is taking to the appointment.
- Patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Please bring any applicable guardianship paperwork to the visit.
- Please bring the patient's insurance card to every visit.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early. Patients who are late for their scheduled appointment may be asked to reschedule for a future date.
- If your child is sick (fever, cough, runny nose, vomiting), please call (614) 722-5650 to reschedule the appointment.
- Cancellation policy: If you are unable to keep your appointment, a 24 hour notice is required.