Prepare for your Developmental Behavioral Pediatrics Visit
- Patients must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Please plan on arriving at the Livingston Ambulatory Center 30 minutes prior to your appointment time to allow time for parking and registration.
- Please bring any school (ETR or IEP if applicable), therapy, or other reports, not already submitted, to your child's visit.
- If you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment or need to reschedule your appointment, it is important to let us know by contacting our office at (614)-722-4050.
- Please remember to verify your insurance coverage for Nationwide Children's Hospital before you come to your appointment.