Prepare for your Developmental Behavioral Pediatrics Visit
- If you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment, or need to reschedule your appointment, it is important to let us know by contacting our office at (614) 722-4050.
- Please remember to verify with your insurance coverage for Nationwide Children's Hospital, before you come to your appointment.
- Remember to bring any school (ETR or IEP if applicable), therapy, or other reports.
- Please plan on arriving at the Livingston Ambulatory Center 30 minutes prior to your appointment to allow time for parking and registration.
- Patients arriving more than 15 minutes past their appointment time may be asked to reschedule.
- Patients must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.