Prepare for your Cerebral Palsy Visit
- Parent or legal guardian must accompany the patient.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to your scheduled appointment.
- Be sure to bring your proof of medical coverage with you.
- Bring any medications, vitamins or herbal supplements the patient is currently taking with you to the appointment.
- If possible, please bring any outside x-rays, MRI/CT films, bone scans, ultrasound films, and/or test results pertaining to the patient's diagnosis.
- Your Insurance benefits may include you are responsible for an Office Visit co-pay. Co-pays can be paid at the time of the office visit, we accept credit cards, debit cards and checks.