Prepare for your Speech Visit
What to Bring:
- All patients must be accompanied by a parent or guardian for the initial evaluation. Guardians who are not biological parents need to present documentation or proof of guardianship.
- Insurance card.
- Please bring any current Evaluation Team Report (ETR) or Individualized Education Plan (IEP).
- Please bring any previous Speech Evaluations.
- Please bring any assistive devices your child uses to effectively interact with his surroundings (eye glasses, Hearing aids, communication systems).
- Please bring all communications devices/tools your child uses to convey a message.
- If your child's device is need of repair, it is the family's responsibility to obtain a price quote from the Manufacturer.
What to Expect:
- This visit will typically last up to 3 hours.
- Please plan to arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time for parking and registration.
- If you need to reschedule or cancel, please call (614) 722-6200.
- If you are late for your appointment time, you may be asked to reschedule or return for a second visit to complete the evaluation.
- A legal guardian must remain in the building throughout the length of the evaluation.