Prepare for your Clinical Nutrition Visit
- Please provide a 4 day food record including two weekdays and two weekend days. The food record should include all meals, beverages, and snacks with portion sizes listed.
- Parent or legal guardian must accompany the patient. Please Arrive 10 minutes prior to the appointment for registration. If you are more than 20 minutes late you may be asked to reschedule.
- Please bring any medications, vitamins or herbal supplements the patient is currently taking with you to the appointment.
- Please bring with you your food record and any lab or test results that have been done for your child.
- Your Insurance benefits may include you are responsible for an Office Visit co-pay. Co-pays can be paid at the time of the office visit, we accept credit cards, debit cards and checks.