myResidency - Mobile Application
The myResidency mobile application provides Pediatric Residents at Nationwide Children’s Hospital with quick access to hospital guides, contacts, lectures and handbooks.
Download for iOS | Download for Android
A Mobile Tool and Guide
My Residency is available to Pediatric Residents at Nationwide Children’s Hospital. The App provides access to our phone numbers and connectivity to departments across the system, information on the various rotations, a directory of other residents, information that was previously only found in the quick guide, and much, much more. This helping tool is designed to provide quick access to information vital to the program.
Nationwide Children's in Columbus, Ohio is a premier pediatric hospital and research institute. In 2012, after the largest pediatric construction endeavor in the nation, we will be the second largest pediatric hospital in the country. Visit www.nationwidechildrens.org to learn more.
- Hospital Phonebook - A list of important phone numbers throughout the hosptial
- My Rotations - A simple way to track your rotations
- Program Contacts - Contact information for other residents and program leadership as well as a secure internal messaging system within the app
- Lectures - Lecture series calendar
- Amion - Our scheduling site for residency rotations
- Calculators - From body mass index to glucose infusion- 11 calculators are available to help you during your work day
- Quick Guide - Our hospital residency manual with detailed information about all rotations and specialties
- Residency Handbook - Program policies, procedures and a "how to" section
- NICU Cards - Detailed information about caring for babies in the NICU
- EPIC Survival Guide - Your step by step guide to EPIC
The MyResidency app is available for download on both iPhone and Android devices. The app is only accessible to current Nationwide Children's residents and you will be emailed an activation code at the beginning of your residency.