Medical Professional Publications

Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Chapter at Nationwide Children’s Hospital

The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation (CFF) is shifting to 65 percent fundraising and bringing the other 35 percent to services. One of their new initiatives, “Community Voice,” is designed to help empower adults with CF. CFF representative Leslie Lucas was available to patients and families at Nationwide Children’s Cystic Fibrosis Clinic to talk with them about these services on four separate occasions April through mid-June. Leslie shared information about the websiteblogclinical trials finder, and more. CFF is excited about this opportunity to pilot test a location more convenient for the families they care for and is currently evaluating the effectiveness of this initiative. 

 

 

 

myChildren’s mobile app

iPhone and Android.

Download Today! »

Nationwide Children's Hospital
700 Children's Drive Columbus, Ohio 43205 614.722.2000