Every patient’s journey is unique. In the THRIVE Program at Nationwide Children’s, our multidisciplinary team makes it a priority to work openly and collaboratively with primary care providers and pediatric specialists to create an environment of care and support for our patients, regardless of their path.
Refer a Patient
To refer a patient to the Gender Development Program, please call, fax or request an appointment online.
- Referral Phone: (614) 355-8080
- Referral Fax: (614) 355-8095
- Request an Appointment Online: When requesting an appointment online, please choose "Behavioral Health" as the specialty.
- American Psychological Association Guidelines 2015
- Fenway Transgender Health
- UCSF Center for Transgender Excellence
- Endocrine Society Guidelines 2017
- Society for Adolescent Health and Medicine
- American Counseling Association
- National Association of Social Workers