March 12, 2021
Presented Virtually From Nationwide Children’s Hospital Conference Center
Carl White, MD
Professor of Pediatrics
Director of Pediatric Airway Research Center, University of Colorado
Director, Denver-based NIH Countermeasures Against Chemical Threats Center of Excellence
Topic: "Pathogenesis and Treatment of Toxic Inhalation Injury"
- Pediatric Pulmonary Pearls and Cystic Fibrosis Update
- Asthma is NOT One Size Fits All: The Age of Personalized Medicine is Here
- What Medical Staff Needs to Know About Mechanical Ventilation
- Radiology Updates – Updates From the Dark
- Sleep and Performance - What I Wished I Knew in the 70’s
- Recognition and Management of Common Pediatric Sleep Disorders
General pediatricians, pediatric pulmonologists, family practitioners, urgent care practitioners, primary care practitioners, fellows, residents, nurses, respiratory therapists, hospital clinical staff and school medical professionals.