Join us for a family-friendly experience to see the Big Lots Behavioral Health Pavilion at Nationwide Children's Hospital.
The Big Lots Behavioral Health Pavilion is America’s largest behavioral health treatment and research center just for children and adolescents.
It’s transformational. It’s innovative. It’s stigma-breaking.
Join Us Sunday, March 1
- Sunday, March 1, 2020
- 11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- 444 Butterfly Gardens Drive Columbus, OH 43215 (park in the Yellow Garage)
The Open House is free and open to the entire community:
- Behind the scenes tours
- Big Lots hosts the world-famous Harlem Globetrotters
- Giveaways and fun activities for all ages
- Information about mental and behavioral health resources in our community
- Family entertainment, including COSI and BalletMet
Help us stack hands to break the stigma!