Date: May 11, 2018
Location: Nationwide Hotel and Conference Center, Columbus, OH
Registration: Click here to register to attend.
- Nationwide Children’s Hospital Education Institute
- Nationwide Children’s Hospital Department of Respiratory Care
Phenotype Targeted Biologic Therapies
Delivering Asthma Care Remotely
- Rethinking Our Approach to Nonadherance
- Nuts & Bolts of Medication
"Causes, Natural History & Possibilities for Prevention" presented by:
Rob Lemanske, Jr., MD of Asthma
Professor of Pediatrics and Medicine
Associate Dean for Clinical & Translational Research
University of Wisconsin School of Medicine & Public Health
Click here to view the full conference agenda.
- David Stukus, MD, Director, Complex Asthma Clinic
- Gloria Ayres, RRT, AE-C, Asthma Coordinator
The conference is designed for pediatricians, asthma specialists, family practitioners, nurses, respiratory therapists, social workers, pharmacists and clinical staff from hospital, urgent care and primary care facilities with pediatric asthma patients, and school facilities with pediatric asthma students/patients.
For exhibiting opportunities, please contact Laura Lehman at Laura.Lehman@NationwideChildrens.org.