Date: May 14-15, 2020
Location: Nationwide Hotel and Conference Center, 100 Green Meadows Drive South, Lewis Center, OH 43035
Registration: Click Here to Register to Attend
David Lang, MD
- Chairman of the Department of Allergy & Clinical Immunology
- Co-Director of the Asthma Center
- Director of the Allergy/Immunology Fellowship Training Program in the Respiratory Institute
- Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio
Jay M. Portnoy, MD
- Professor of Pediatrics, University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Medicine
- Medical Director, Telemedicine
- Allergist, Section of Allergy/Asthma/Immunology
- Children's Mercy Hospital, Kansas City, Missouri
The conference is designed for pediatricians, asthma specialists, family practitioners, nurses, respiratory therapists, social workers, pharmacists and clinical staff from hospital, urgent care and primary care facilities with pediatric asthma patients, and school facilities with pediatric asthma students/patients.
Nationwide Hotel & Conference Center100 Green Meadows Drive South, Lewis Center, OH 43035
Rooms are available at Nationwide Hotel & Conference Center at a discounted rate of $132 + tax. In order to receive this discounted rate, room reservations must be made prior to April 24, 2020. Please make reservations by calling 614-880-4300 and asking for the Asthma Conference group rate, or register online using the booking code 226285.
For sponsorship and/or exhibiting opportunities, please contact Jessica Dudley, Senior Education Coordinator, at Jessica.Dudley@NationwideChildrens.org.