The BPC works with several cooperative groups which all require specific applications and paperwork to be submitted during the approval process. In order to access specimens from the Biopathology Center, an application will need to be completed for the cooperative group from which you wish to receive specimens. The application will provide the cooperative group your contact information and the specific specimens being requested. The following links below give more information about the approval processes and paperwork for each cooperative group:
- Cooperative Human Tissue Network-Pediatric Division (CHTN)
- Children’s Oncology Group (COG)
- NRG Oncology Group (NRG)
- Gynecologic Oncology Group Foundation (GOGF)
- Requests routed through National Clinical Trials Network (NCTN) Navigator
- Sarcoma Alliance for Research through Collaboration (SARC)
To request specimens from cooperative groups not listed above or for questions regarding the application process please contact us at BPC@NationwideChildrens.org.