Who We Are
RISI Operations is responsible for technology service and support needs at The Research Institute. We provide the following services:
- General Technical Support
- User Education
- Desktop Maintenance and Support
- Network and Infrastructure Maintenance and Support
- Enterprise and Business Applications Maintenance and Support
- Telecommunications Maintenance and Support
- Mobile Device Support
- Technology Procurement and Licensing Management
RISI Operations Includes:
Service Desk and Desktop Engineering
- Support for all desktop, printing, mobile devices, software and general technology issues.
Network and Infrastructure Services
- Support for all network, data storage and general infrastructure issues.
- Support for all enterprise applications such eTrac, NAV, REX, eCores, etc.
- Support for all hardware and software purchases.
The Research Service Desk is the single point of contact for information technology related questions, and is the primary source of support for problems with computers, software, network connectivity and telephones within The Research Institute.
About RISI Operations
Making a difference with Technology.
To lead the way in providing superior technology solutions to our researchers, staff, and shareholders by maintaining our commitment to research and technology.
- Achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction by delivering information technology products and services that meet the needs of the Research Institute community.
- Provide leadership in planning for the effective use of technology.
- Provide a robust, reliable, and secure information technology infrastructure.
- Promote and enable communication and collaboration among information technology professionals and information technology users within The Research Institute