No child should go to sleep without a bedtime story.
Do you remember your first bedtime story? You may not be able to remember the title of the book, but maybe can recall the wonderful experience of being read to as you lay your sleepy head on your pillow.
Unfortunately, many young children in Columbus will not have these memories because there are no books in their homes.
Reach Out and Read at Nationwide Children’s Hospital provides as many as 10,000 books a month to our Primary Care Centers. For 2016, we will need 200,000 books to ensure every child who enters one of our centers gets a bedtime story.
We need your help.
This holiday season, don’t let a child go to sleep without a bedtime story. Visit a participating central Ohio Barnes & Noble location during November and December to purchase and donate a book to Nationwide Children's Hospital's Reach Out and Read program.
Share your story with #nchreads
Share a picture of your favorite bedtime story on social media and add #NCHreads to your post.
Visit a participating Barnes & Noble location:
- Easton - 4005 Townsfair Way, Columbus, OH 43219
- Polaris - 1560 Polaris Pkwy, Columbus, OH 43240
- Lennox - 1739 Olentangy River Road, Columbus, OH 43212
- Sawmill - 3685 W Dublin Granville Rd, Columbus, OH 43235
- Pickerington - 1738 Hill Rd N, Pickerington, OH 43147
- Upper Arlington - 3280 Tremont Rd, Columbus, OH 43221
Nationwide Children's Hospital is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. (EIN: 31-1036370).