Donate new toys during the annual Nationwide Children’s Toy Drive. We will collect toys and gift cards during our annual Toy Drive on December 7, 2019
Follow the signage to the drop-off area at 555 South 18th Street, Columbus, OH.
Help us spread holiday joy on social media! When you drop off your toys, share on social media using the hashtag #give2nch.
For those who can’t make it to the main toy drive, donations can be received:
- 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. Monday - Thursday
- 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Friday
- Donations must be received no later than December 20 at 12 noon.
- We cannot accept donations December 21, 2019 – January 2, 2020
Donation drop offs will start again on January 2 at the usual D-Lobby entrance.
While we cannot accept food or clothing, here is a list of items we can collect:
Top 10 Wish List for Toys
- Plastic infant/toddler musical light up or vibrating toys (V-Tech, Fisher-Price, Munchkin)
- Lego sets (small and medium sizes)
- Musical soothers (plastic without cloth parts)
- UNO card game
- Little Tike & Fisher Price action structures and parts, people, cars, animals & trains
- DVD's (Disney, Pixar, Teen)
- Crayola art supplies (24-pack crayons, markers, colored pencils, scissors), coloring books, craft kits
- Play-Doh and Play-Doh kits
- Amazon gift cards
For more information about our most needed items, please visit our Wish List for donations.
Can't make it to the hospital to deliver toys in person? Donate to our Toy Drive Fund to help spread holiday cheer this season at Nationwide Children's.
Amazon Wish List
You can help our patients and families by donating items on our wish list, including educational toys, games, and other items. If you would like to purchase from our Amazon wish list, the items will be sent directly to the hospital.
Nationwide Children's Hospital is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. (EIN: 31-1036370).