Planning an event to give back to Nationwide Children’s Hospital is easy! Just follow our quick steps below:
1. Getting Started
- Form a Committee. Invite students, teachers, counselors, parents, and school administrators to join the team to get a variety of perspectives.
- Choose an event. There are so many fun ways to get involved in fundraising for Nationwide Children’s Hospital. Get creative! Design an original event, or use one of our examples here.
- Start Planning. Consider the details of the event – When and where will the event be? What is the event budget? What are your fundraising goals?
2. Register Your Event
- Click here to register your event
3. Spread the word!
- Begin marketing the event to students, faculty, and parents. Use the marketing and communication resources on our “Cool Tools” page, or create your own.
- Send home letters to parents, make announcements at sporting events, and share on your school’s social media channels.
4. Have fun!
- Hold your event, and have fun doing it! Don’t forget to share your success with all of the participants and supporters.
- Thank your participants. Don’t forget to thank the participants that made your event a success! You may also want to recognize your top fundraisers for all their hard work.
- Make your donation. Turn in your donation to an information desk in the hospital, mail it in, or present your donation at the event.
Nationwide Children's Hospital is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. (EIN: 31-1036370).