Kinder Key once again had a wonderful year supporting the Nationwide Children’s Hospital Heart Center. Being involved in Kinder Key gives each member a rewarding experience. The membership reaches out to the community with the Caroling Drive and also organizes Denim and Diamonds for the Heart Center. We hope that you will serve as a member and be an ambassador for the Heart Center.
As an active member of Kinder of Nationwide Children’s Hospital, I agree to:
- Serve as a member for a minimum of three (3) years.
- Pay annual membership dues of $25.
- Active members should attend scheduled General Membership meetings, as well as the Spring Reception in May.
- Be an active participant in all fundraising platforms which include: Angels Drive, Candles with a Cause, Caroling for a Cause, Denim & Diamonds and the Memorial Tournament.
- Participate in Officer/Chair elections each calendar year as an Active member.
- Uphold Code of Regulations.
Please complete the below form or download and complete the form. Once this is complete you will be prompted to pay your dues online.