Kinder Key once again had a wonderful year supporting the Nationwide Children’s Hospital Heart Center. Being involved in Kinder Key gives each member a rewarding experience. The membership reaches out to the community with the Caroling Drive and also organizes Denim and Diamonds for the Heart Center. We hope that you will serve as a member and be an ambassador for the Heart Center.
As an active member of Kinder of Nationwide Children’s Hospital, I agree to:
- Serve as a member for a minimum of three (3) years.
- Pay annual membership dues of $25.
- Active members should attend six (6) of the seven (7) scheduled General Membership meetings, as well as the Spring Reception in May. Sustaining members should attend at least one (1) general membership meeting OR the December Kinder Key Caroling event.
- Be an active participant in all fundraising platforms which include: Angels Drive, Candles with a Cause, Caroling for a Cause, Denim & Diamonds and the Memorial Tournament.
- Active members must volunteer 12 hours or the equivalent in fundraising platform participation. Sustaining members must volunteer 4 hours or the equivalent fundraising platform participation.
- Participate in Officer/Chair elections each calendar year as an Active member.
- Uphold Code of Regulations.
Please complete the below form or download and complete the form. Once this is complete you will be prompted to pay your dues online.