The holiday season is quickly approaching. And during the “season of giving,” one easy way to give is through kindness.
Kindness has many positive mental health benefits for kids:
- Helps reduce stress
- Increases kids’ sense of happiness
- Reduces feeling negative emotions
- Helps kids feel more connected to others
- Reinforces important social competencies that support healthy development
Give a dose of kindness to your friends and our patients
This holiday season, we’re making it easy for you and your kids to spread the message of kindness.
Choose a kindness card below to send a message to your friends and family or directly to our patients at Nationwide Children’s Hospital. Your messages will be displayed on signage all around the hospital, providing a “dose” of kindness to our patients and staff.
How to get started:
- Choose your card design below.
- Tell us to whom you'd like to send the card.
- Click "Send to a Friend" to send to a friend's email address you have.
- Click "Send to a Nationwide Children's patient" to display your message in the hospital.
- Complete the prompts to share your dose of kindness!