Are you passionate about supporting children’s mental health? Fundraise with On Our SleevesTM!
Fundraising gives YOU the unique opportunity to share with your friends and family what On Our Sleeves means to you. You can choose any way to get involved to raise money for behavioral health research and care and all ages, from kids and above, are welcome to join. Here are just a few idea starters of ways you can fundraise with us:
- Start a fundraiser on May 1, raising awareness and funds for Mental Health Awareness Month
- Raising funds for a birthday, graduation, wedding or other event
- Hosting a fundraising challenge at your school or place of work
- Starting a personal fundraiser on Facebook!
Creativity is welcome and encouraged.
YOU Are Part of the Movement to Transform Children’s Mental Health.
Once you sign up to fundraise, the On Our Sleeves team will be with you every step of the way to help you with your fundraiser. Our fundraising professionals will provide you with:
- Easily shareable and pre-written content about On Our Sleeves and children’s mental health
- Online support and connections to other fundraisers like you
- Accessible staff to answer your fundraising and campaign questions
…and so much more.
How Will YOUR Gift Make an Impact?
Children’s mental health is an often overlooked and vastly underfunded component of pediatric health and research. Lack of healthcare resources and funding only complicate and hinder efforts to make significant changes that impact our youth during these critically important formative years. Gifts of any size will help us accelerate pediatric mental health research at Nationwide Children’s Hospital, which operates the nation’s largest program for child and adolescent behavioral health. In March, 2020, Nationwide Children’s will dedicate the Big Lots Behavioral Health Pavilion with the goal of developing a national model for pediatric mental health care and research. Learnings gained from clinicians and scientists at Nationwide Children’s will be freely shared to improve care for children everywhere