Give Kindness to Kids in Need
Ask your kids this question – “Am I teaching you to be kind?” Parents may be surprised to hear their children may not think so. And with the current news and world landscape, kindness is more important than ever.
Kindness has many positive mental health benefits for kids:
- Helps reduce stress
- Increases kids’ sense of happiness
- Reduces feeling negative emotions
- Helps kids feel more connected to others
- Reinforces important social competencies that support healthy development
Give a Dose of Kindness to Our Patients
We’re making it easy for you and your kids to spread the message of kindness.
Choose a kindness card below to be displayed to our patients at Nationwide Children’s Hospital. Your messages will be shown on signage all around the hospital, providing a “dose” of kindness to our patients and staff.
How to Get Started
- Choose your card design below.
- Write your message of kindness to display on signs all around the hospital.
- Click submit to share your dose of kindness!
If you'd like to send a card to a specific patient, please use our custom ecard here to deliver directly to their room.