An act of kindness can go a long way in making someone’s day. Check out our list of ideas, and encourage your kids to choose one too!
- Hold the door open for someone.
- Do a chore that you normally don't do.
- Bring a trash bag on a walk and collect any trash that you come across.
- Bake treats for animals. Pets at shelters would love to have treats!
- Leave Post-it notes with positive phrases in public bathrooms.
- Help someone who is being bullied.
- Give someone a hug.
- Put a nickel or dime in an expired meter where someone is parked.
- Create ready-to-go-bags for the less fortunate. You can help the homeless by filling a bag with a small bottle of water, a quick snack such as raisins, gloves, toothpaste, a toothbrush and a small packet of dog food (their dogs are hungry too!).