Use these questions to tell your child's middle school teachers a little bit more about your child.
- List four words that best describe your child.
- What are goals for your child this year (academic, social, emotional)?
- On a scale of 1-5, 5 being excellent, what is your child’s attitude toward school?
- What is your child’s preferred learning style (hearing, watching, doing, experiencing)?
- What are your child’s hobbies or interests outside of school?
- What motivates your child?
- Does your child prefer working in a large group, in a small group, with a partner or alone? If group work, do they like to pick their group or have it assigned?
- How does your child best complete work in class (in silence, talking to friends, listening to music)?
- In what academic area does your child feel they perform well?
- Which academic areas do you think need improvement?
- What’s your child’s favorite reward (candy, being the teacher’s helper, lunch with the teacher office helper, one-on-one time with teacher)?
- Is there anything else I should know about your child or your family?
Looking for a printable copy of this list to reference or share with your child's teacher? Please provide your email below and we'll send it to you!