Use these questions to tell your child's elementary school teachers a little bit more about your child.
- List four words that best describe your child.
- What makes your child happy?
- What kind of things upset your child?
- On a scale of 1-5, 5 being excellent, what is your child’s attitude toward school?
- What are your child’s favorite and least favorite school activities?
- What are your child’s hobbies or interests outside of school?
- What are your child’s strengths?
- In what academic area does your child feel they perform well?
- Which academic areas do you think need improvement?
- What’s your child’s favorite reward (candy, stickers, pencils, being the teacher’s helper, one-on-one time with teacher)?
- Is there anything else I should know about your child or your family?
Looking for a printable copy of this list to reference or share with your child's teacher? Please provide your email below and we'll send it to you!