Hello Arizona! For crisis situations that are not life-threatening, find mental and behavioral health resources and other information below close to you. While these resources are general, the best resource is your family’s medical provider.
If you are in a life threatening situation, call 9-1-1 or go to an emergency department.
If you are having thoughts of suicide or need to talk, please contact the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-8255. If you prefer to text, you can text "START" to 741-741 where a live, trained specialist will respond back to you.
County Specific Hotlines
- Maricopa County served by Mercy Care: 1-800-631-1314 or 602-222-9444
- Cochise, Graham, Greenlee, La Paz, Pima, Pinal, Santa Cruz and Yuma Counties served by Arizona Complete Health - Complete Care Plan: 1-866-495-6735
- Apache, Coconino, Gila, Mohave, Navajo and Yavapai Counties served by Steward Health Choice Arizona: 1-877-756-4090
- Gila River and Ak-Chin Indian Communities served by EMPACT: 1-800-259-3449
Prevent Child Abuse Arizona
Arizona Child Abuse Hotline: 1-888-767-2445
National Eating Disorders Helpline
- Call 800-931-2237
- Or text “NEDA” to 741741
Arizona Coalition to End Sexual and Domestic Violence
- Call 602-279-2900 or 800-782-6400
National 24 Hour Domestic Violence Hotline
Arizona Department of Economic Security
- The Autism Society of Greater Phoenix: https://phxautism.org/
LGBT National Hotline
- Call 1-888-843-4564
- Youth Specific Hotline: 1-800-246-7743