Nationwide Children’s Hospital will host the inaugural Pediatric Neurogastroenterology and Motility Conference in conjunction with the 6th Annual Pediatric Colorectal and Pelvic Reconstruction Conference and the 6th Annual Colorectal Nursing Conference, November 14-16, in Columbus, Ohio.
This event will gather experts in pediatric gastrointestinal motility disorders, functional gastrointestinal disorders and pediatric surgery from North America, Europe and throughout the world. Our aim is to provide a forum for learning, promotion of collaborative research and growth of our community.
The Pediatric Neurogastroenterology and Motility Conference will include:
- High-quality sessions on state-of-the-art evaluation and treatment of children with gastrointestinal motility disorders and functional gastrointestinal disorders
- Interactive, case-based panel discussion of diagnostic and therapeutic challenges involving cutting-edge advances in the field, including the use of neuromodulation and inpatient rehabilitation for severe rumination syndrome
- Hands-on learning of esophageal, antroduodenal, colonic and anorectal manometry techniques, and pelvic floor biofeedback therapy
- Teaching and mentorship sessions targeting trainees and junior faculty interested in pursuing a career in pediatric neurogastroenterology and motility
- Opportunities for networking and collaboration with colleagues from around the world
Learn more or register at PediatricColorectal.org.