Columbus, OH — April 2018
Nationwide Children’s Hospital is excited to be participating at this year’s Pediatric Academic Societies Meeting, May 5-8 in Toronto.
Many of our faculty, clinicians and researchers will be presenting throughout the conference on various neonatal topics of interest such as:
- Early Diagnosis and Intervention of Cerebral Palsy
- Quality Improvement Tools Across Regional Level IV NICUs
- Feeding difficulties in the NICU
- Developing Biomarkers in Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia Patients
- Developmental Outcomes of Toddlers Born Preterm: the Omega Tots Trial
Meet our physicians and researchers - #301 in the Exhibit Hall
- Learn more about our PAS presentation topics
- Explore career and training opportunities
- See how we are reimagining the future of pediatric care through research and clinical advances
Connect with Us in Toronto!
Join us at our reception — Saturday, May 5 from 7 to 9 p.m. at the Sheraton Centre Hotel (123 Queen Street West, Dominion Ballroom North).
Follow us on Twitter — @NCHforDocs to share your insights throughout the conference.
Pediatrics Nationwide magazine — Pick up your free copy at booth #301, which features many current clinical and research hot topics from experts around the country.